Mid level digital designer
You are passionate,
digital native and looking for a new adventure in a creative agency?
We would love to hear about you!
Job descriptionJoin us
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our team. You’ll help with the execution of the digital design, working closely with the Creative Director, Art Director, and Development Team to translate beautiful identities merci seamless digital experiences. Taking responsibility for ux & top notch digital design.
A Digital designer with fresh ideas to help us with the execution of the digital design. A creative thinker with great technical skills in web design. Eager to set yourself new challenges by working on multiple eclectic projects. From one-off digital projects to full website designs. Always pushing yourself beyond your capabilities. You have an appeal for Products and Interface with typography and lay-out leanings. Inquisitive, with a strong visual sense, an analytical mind and a good eye for detail to complete our talented designer team.
A creative team avid to imagine tomorrow’s digital concepts. You will work closely with the Creative director, Design team and Development team to translate beautiful identities into seamless digital experience. You will take responsibilities for UX & prime digital design. We will communicate sharply with our clients to guide them into their digital evolution.
- 1+/2 years of experience
- Experience in E-commerce
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Experience in working with developers
- Interest in design trends, UX design, creative technology and digital marketing
- Fluent in English
- Robust knowledge of Figma
- Indesign/ Illustrator/ Photoshop
- Have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Have experience with C4D
- Have some animation experience
- French and/or Dutch
- Full time job
- Based in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Apple Mac
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible hours can be agreed
- Working in an awesome creative team
- Send your portfolio, side projects and resume at email@example.com with a title ‘Mid-Level Digital Designer”